Description: In this hands-on seminar you will learn how ArcGIS will help your organization optimize every step of your field operations and data collection.
- Planning your field work by defining where field work needs to be done (ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS for Desktop)
- Assigning tasks and dispatching field crews (Workforce for ArcGIS)
- Helping personnel arriving to their destination quickly safely (Navigator for ArcGIS)
- Efficiently executing field data capture (Collector for ArcGIS and Survey123 for ArcGIS)
- Monitoring field operations (Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS)
- Analyzing and communicating field work (StoryMaps and Web AppBuilder)
Requirements: Attendees must bring their own laptop (Windows or OS X) and a smartphone or tablet (iOS, Android).
Instructor Bio: Chris LeSueur is a Product Manager with the Apps Team in Redlands, California. He is responsible for managing Esri’s mobile software products for smartphones, tablets, and rugged field devices. Chris has been with Esri for 17yrs working in various positions in Technical Marketing and Product Management. Before starting his career at Esri, Chris graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in Geographic Information Systems.