Sales Associates Americas – Bilingual Spanish/English
At YellowScan we design, develop and produce aerial drone imaging sensor systems for professional applications. Fully integrated, ultra-light and easy to use, these highly automated data collection tools are employed by customers around the world in fields such as surveying, forestry, environmental research, archaeology, industrial inspection, civil engineering and mining.
To rapidly develop the activity in the Americas region, YellowScan is actively seeking its Sales Associates for the Americas, with relevant experience in Surveying, Topography; GIS, Civil Engineering, Mining, Forestry, or Environmental Research.
Based in Salt Lake City, Utah. May travel up to 2 weeks per quarter.
The mission :
Sales Assistance and Administration
– Phone Desk
– Travel administration
– Filing administrative and sales documents (Invoices, shipping bills, payments)
– Assist the Business Developer Managers to organize a customer / distributor visit, a conference call, a demo.
– Identification and follow-up of calls for public tender: setting up a monitoring tool
– Prepare responses to calls for tenders: preparation of administrative documents, formatting of response elements, follow-up of deadlines
Inbound Lead Management
– Lead qualification (up to 50 leads per month to qualify through call, voice message, email, chat)
– Outbound lead hunting through social media, contact lists, etc.
– Set up Prospects meetings / calls with Business Developer Managers or Applications Engineers
– Inbound report design and update (dashboard)
– Community management/emailing
– Inbound training, process improvement and documentation
– Inbound marketing automation tools setup
– Inbound marketing content creation (why/how/what/which)
– Spanish/English Bilingual highly preferred – French will be a plus
– Highly proficient use of MS Office tools
– Experience in Marketing Automation tools is a plus (HubSpot, Marketo,…)
– Excellent interpersonal skills: great ease in creating and maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients, colleagues and corporate partners
– Excellent speaking skills, both oral and written
– Desire to contribute to the organization and our customers through teamwork and independent responsibility
– Highly service oriented
– Excellent organizational skills: respect for deadlines and commitments, ability to carry out several projects/tasks in parallel, sense of priorities, continuous improvement of personal and team productivity
– Sense of autonomy and proactivity
– Sense of adaptation and curiosity (ability to gain a thorough understanding of our products, markets and customers)
– Adapt to the Holacracy organizational model deployed throughout YellowScan
The ideal candidate will have a combination of sales, marketing and administration experience.
– At least 2-year experience in a sales, marketing or technical sales or field operations role:
– In the following sectors is a plus: Surveying, Topography; GIS, Civil Engineering, Mining, Forestry, Environmental Research
– Acquisition of new clients
– Bachelor’s or higher degree desired. Fours of directly applicable experience is acceptable in lieu of formal degree.
What we offer
We will offer the successful candidate:
– Salary commensurate with education, experience and skills
– Bi-annual incentive payments based on sales performance
– Paid leave for holidays, vacation, and personal time.
Application: send your resume and cover letter to Cliff Holle, General Manager, at