YellowScan, Inc., a US company, is wholly owned by our French parent company, YellowScan, SAS. YellowScan designs, develops, and produces mapping LiDAR systems for commercial unmanned aerial system (UAS) applications. Fully integrated, ultralight, and easy to use, our highly automated products are used by professional users around the world in many engineering and science related fields.
Prioritizing the satisfaction of our customers, we are committed to providing the highest performance, quality and reliability of our products and services. To quickly develop our business worldwide with a very high level of quality and services, we actively seek the best talents to strengthen our team.
Today we are seeking to add a new Business Development Manager (BDM) to develop and grow our user base in the Latin American region, to include Mexico, Central America, and South America. Experience in one or more of the following sectors: topography, remote sensing/aerial imaging, GIS, Public Works, Mines & quarries, Forestry.
About the Job
The BDM-Latin America position will be responsible to set up and develop the US-based sales program for Latin America, grow revenue in a dynamic market, ensuring operational excellence and total customer satisfaction end-to-end (prospection, sales and post-sales). Market penetration, brand development, and sales activity is a key focus:
• Build a network of resellers in LATAM and drive their sales & marketing teams. Improve their technical and sales knowledge and skills so that they can provide intelligent solutions and continually grow sales and customer satisfaction in their respective regions.
• Partner closely with internal teams and coworkers on key sales-related areas including marketing, support, finance, and operational best practices.
• Attend industry events and network in the geospatial market to develop our brand and facilitate strategic sales.
• Actively seek out new opportunities using digital outbound prospecting techniques and social media
• Investigate and report regularly on customer needs, market trends, and competitor activities.